1960’s Early ‘Nam Private Purchase Reversible Frog Skin Vest Size L
Soldiers would often have suits, uniforms or custom designs made in-country in South East Asia, as the tailoring was cheap, but high quality. Also because the soldiers were starting to use the South Vietnamese camouflage as it proved to be very effective. With two different Frog Skin camos and unique irregular patch pockets on both sides makes this a unique one-off collector's piece.
- 100% lightweight cotton
- Two patch-pockets on both sides
- 1950's/60's style double Talon brass zipper
- Beautiful single stitch construction
The Duck Hunter (or Frogskin) camouflage was used by the Marines in WWII and was proven to be very effective and today the garments are considered rare. It consists of two brown and two green spots on a beige or light green background.
Condition: Great condition for it’s age. No rips or holes.
- Size: No size is marked, and in our opinion it would fit a mens L. Please see measurements before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 21"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 17”
- Armpit to bottom: 13.5"
- Length front: 16"
- Length back 22.5”