1960s Italian Marines 'San Marco' Camo Fants Size 34x26
- 100% poplin cotton
3 colour camo - Postwar design based on the 1929 Telo Mimetico camouflage used in ww2
Often referred to as 'San Marco' camo based on the Italian San Marco Marine Brigade who wore this camouflage pattern
- Two side cargo pocket with stud buttons
- Two slanted side openings for pockets
- Button fly
- Mixed buttons in waist for suspenders
- Suspenders removed
- Single stitch construction
- Reinforced knees with padding
- Adjuster tabs at waist
- Buttons in hem for adjustment
- Original stencil inside fly opening
- Stud buttons at hems
- Loose and straight fit with a high rise
Condition: Used vintage condition - Wear and spots visible. One repair on the rear. Suspenders have been removed.
Size: No size label is present, so please see measurements before puchase.
- Waist: 34" (can be slightly tightened with adjusters.
- Inseam: 26"
- Thigh: 13"
- Leg opening: 10.5"
- Front rise: 14"
- Back rise: 17.5"