1960s Italian Army 'San Marco' Camo Field Smock Size M/L
- Front opening with heavy-duty brass stud buttons
- Two cargo chest pockets with stud buttons
- 100% cotton - soft and thin
3 colour camo - Postwar design based on the 1929 Telo Mimetico camouflage used in ww2
Often referred to as 'San Marco' camo based on the Italian San Marco Marine Brigade who wore this camouflage pattern
- Single stitch construction
- Drawstring at waist
- Armpit vents
- Reinforced elbows with padding
- Shoulder straps
- Buttons in neck for hood attachment
- Elastic cuffs
- Short and boxy blouson fit
Condition: Used vintage conditon - Smaller spots and holes. Some wear and fraying to cuffs and elbow patches (a rip is present on left elbow patch)
One front button is also broken.
Size: No size label is present, so please see measurements before puchase. We recommend this would fit a mens modern M or a short L.
- Pit to pit: 25"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 21"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 22.5"
- Length front: 24"
- Length back: 25.5"