1960s Italian Army 'San Marco' Camo Field Smock Size XL/XXL
- Front opening with heavy-duty brass stud buttons
- Two cargo chest pockets with stud buttons
- 100% lightweight cotton - soft and thin
3 colour camo - Postwar design based on the 1929 Telo Mimetico camouflage used in WWII
Often referred to as 'San Marco' camo based on the Italian San Marco Marine Brigade who wore this camouflage pattern
- Single stitch construction
- Draw cord in waist
- Armpit vents
- Reinforced elbows with padding
- Shoulder straps
- Buttons in neck for hood attachment
- Elastic cuffs
- Unreadable mfg stamp in neck
Condition: Used vintage conditon with a good overall fade - One repair on the back along with smaller scruffs and rips.
Size: No size label is present, so please see measurements before puchase. We recommend this would fit a mens modern XL or XXL.
- Pit to pit: 28"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 24"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25.5"
- Length front: 29.5"
- Length back: 31.5"