1960s Lee Riders 101-J Denim Jacket Size 44-R (Fits L/XL)
The iconic Riders Jacket by Lee. Loved by cowboys, rebels and bikers.
- Made in the USA, 1960's
- 100% cotton
- Beautifully worn and faded denim
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Buttoned adjusters in waist with 'cats eye' buttons
- Original Lee Riders brass buttons
- Single and chainstitch construction
- Lemon coloured stitching throughout
- Original rayon Lee neck label
Condition: Great vintage condition with fade and wear. Loose stitching on left elbow.
- Size: Tag reads 44 and fits a mens modern size L or a short XL in our opinion. Please see actual measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 23.5”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25”
- Length back: 23”
- Waist across: 21"