Skip to content
- Union Made in USA late 1960's / early 1970's
- "Type II" style short body jacket
- Beautiful irregular vintage denim in a soft medium weight
- Chainstitch and singlestitch construction
- All original Lee brass buttons
- Button adjusters on back
- Pointy western-style collar
- Original care-label in neck
- Authentic Union Made label inside chest pocket
Condition: Very nice condition with no holes or spots. Some wear on collar and loose stitches on hem, as to be expected.
Size: Size is not marked. This jacket will fit a mens modern S or M depending on fit. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 21.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19.5"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 22.5"
- Length front: 20"
- Length back: 22.5"
- Waist: 18.2"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection