1960s Lee 101JL Storm Rider Blanket Lined Denim Jacket Size 42-R (Fits M)
- Union Made in USA
- Iconic and timeless cowboy denim jacket
- 60's style rayon label
- Two chest pockets
- Tan contrast corduroy collar
- Alaskan blanket lining (50% wool)
- All original Lee Riders brass buttons
- Adjusters on back with 'cat's eye' buttons
- Authentic Union Made label inside chest pocket
Condition: This jacket has a bunch of authentic wear. Smaller holes on sleeves, loose stitching and fraying on collar, hem and cuffs. The button on the right cuff is missing.
- Size: Tagged as a 42-Regular. Jacket will fit a mens modern M or perhaps a slim L with just a tee underneath. Please see measurements below before purchase and please bare in mind the lining makes the jacket sit tight.
- Pit to pit: 23.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19.5"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 23"
- Length front: 21.5"
- Length back: 23.5"
- Waist: 20.5"