1960s Lee ‘Union-Alls’ HBT Coverall Size 40-R (Fits L)
- Coveralls by Lee
- Made in USA in the 1960's
- Beautiful blue and white 100% cotton HBT fabric
- Two chest pockets: Left is with pencil slot, right is zippered with a Falcon USA brass zipper
- Two back pockets
- Slanted front pockets
- Leg tool-pocket
- Zippered front with a brass stud button and neck button
- Talon brass zippers on front
- Chainstitch and singlestitch construction
- Original neck label and care tag
- Bar-tacks at stress points
- Stud buttons on cuffs
- Straight regular fit
Condition: Close to deadstock condition, but has a few signs of oil and fading: A slight fade on left elbow and one of the back. Minor spots on front and some larger on the back (see photo)
Size: Tagged as a 40-R and will fit a mens modern L by our best judgement. Please bare in mind that overalls/coveralls need to fit slightly larger in the waist, than a normal pair of pants, to make it fit right.
See measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19.5"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25"
- Waist across: 18.5"
- Inseam: 31.5"
- Neckline to waist: 19"
- Overall length: 63"
- Leg opening: 8.5"
- Thigh: 13"