The iconic Riders Jacket by Lee. Loved by cowboys, rebels and bikers.
- Unionmade in the USA 1960's
- 100% cotton
- Beautifully worn and faded denim
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Buttoned adjusters in waist with 'cats eye' buttons
- Original Lee Riders brass buttons
- Single and chainstitch construction
- Lemon coloured stitching throughout
- Sanforized - stays in shape with wash
- Original rayon Lee neck label and Unionmade tag inside chest pocket
Condition: Amazing wear and fades. Whiskering on sleeves and wear to cuffs. One repair on left sleeve seem and one in right armpit. Perfectly worn with that true vintage feeling.
- Size: Tag reads 36 and fits a mens S in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 20”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 23.5”
- Length front: 19.5”
- Length back: 22”
- Waist: 15.5"