1960s Levis Big E 505 Jeans Size 34x29
- Made in USA in the late 1960’s
- Lot 505
- Straight regular classic fit with a medium rise
- Factory button ‘8’
- Lemon and Tobacco stitching
- Single stitched hem (not original)
- Double sided ‘Big E’ Redtab
- Talon 42 brass zipper
- The remains of the paper patch is still present
- Amazing wear and patina, that can only look this true when worn for many years
Condition: These jeans have been worn. And the wear is truly amazing. Knees have holes and one smaller hole in right pocket as well. If you want this repaired, let us know.
- Size: No size is marked. The jeans are measured laying flat on the ground. Please see all measurements before purchase:
- Waist: 34"
- Front rise: 12.5"
- Back rise: 16"
- Inseam: 29"
- Leg opening: 9"