1960s Levis 70505 Big E ‘Type III’ Embroidered Denim Jacket Size L
Made in the USA Lot 70505 ‘Type III’ Denim Jacket by Levis.
- Classic T3 'Trucker Jacket' with two buttoned chest pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA, late 1960's / early 1970’s
- Double sided ‘Big E’ Redtab
- Beautiful bear embroidery on back
- 60’s style copper colored cotton stitching throughout
- Single and chainstitch construction
- Buttoned cuffs
- Buttoned waist adjuster tabs
- All original copper coated buttons
- Factory button 526
- Original paper label in neck
Condition: Outstanding vintage condition with a dark color. Some wear to the collar and smaller black spots. Neck label is coming off. Some loose stitching as expected.
- Size: Size on label is not readable. This jacket would fit a men's modern size L. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25”
- Length front: 22.5”
- Length back: 23”