1960s Levis 70505 Big E ‘Type III’ Denim Jacket Size M/L
Made in the USA Lot70505-0217 ‘Type III’ Denim Jacket by Levis.
- Classic T3 'Trucker Jacket' with two buttoned chest pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA, late 1960's
- Double sided ‘Big E’ Redtab
- 60’s style copper colored cotton stitching throughout
- Single and chainstitch construction
- Buttoned cuffs
- Buttoned waist adjuster tabs
- All original copper coated buttons
- Factory button 526
- Original paper patch in neck
Condition: Awesome worn condition with fraying on cuffs and collar. Some smaller bleached or sunfaded areas on right arm. Some loose stitching as expected.
- Size: Size on label is not readable. This jacket would fit a men's modern size M or L depending on fit. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19"”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 26”
- Length front: 23”
- Length back: 24.5”