Skip to content
- Made in USA in the mid to late 1960’s
- Lot 501XX
- Straight regular classic fit
- Nice dark color with beautiful fades
- Top button has factory prong marks
- Faded redline selvedge
- Lemon and tobacco colored stitching
- Chain stitched hem which appears to be original
- Single stitched back pockets
- Chain stitched coin pocket
- Double sided ‘Big E’ Redtab
- Button fly has been replaced with a Talon 42 brass zipper
- The remains of the paper patch is still present
Condition: Medium dark and perfectly worn. Repairs in crotch and lower right leg. Amazing whiskering and fading. Please inspect all photos before purchase.
Size: Size is no longer readable. The jeans are measured laying flat on the ground. Please see all measurements before purchase:
- Waist: 28"
- Front rise: 11"
- Back rise: 14"
- Inseam: 32"
- Thigh: 11"
- Leg opening: 8"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection