1960s Levis 70505 Big E ‘Type 3’ Denim Jacket Size M
- Made in USA by Levi’s & Co.
- Produced between 1968-1970
- Double sided ‘Big E’ Redtab
- Two-Horse Paper patch is missing
- Copper colored stitching and earlier ‘Lemon’ stitching
- Single and chains titch construction
- 1960’s embroidery
- All original copper coated buttons
- Chain stitch and single stitch construction
- Factory button has the smaller marks from 60’s button press machine.
Condition: (VG+) Jacket is in very good condition. Missing paper neck tag and me loose chain stitching as expected.
- No label with size. Fits a mens modern size M or a womens L/XL. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit 20,5”
- Shoulder to shoulder 18”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff 24,5”
- Length front 22,5”
- Length back 23”