A rare and sort after garment that have recently been reproduced by LVC as a 1970's version of the 'Car Coat'. We are very pleased to share this amazing jacket with you.
- Made in USA in the 1960's
- Original 'Levis Slim Fits' label inside
- Double sided Big E pocket tab
- Tan brown color with beautiful to the leather
- Two slanted hand warmer pockets
- Suede leather outer
- Soft shearling lining in body
- Soft satin lined sleeves
- Shearling collar
- Soft flannel and shearling lined pockets
- Heavy-duty Levis brass stud buttons all working perfectly
- This jacket has been Professionally dry-cleaned
Condition: Very nice condition with signs of wear on cuffs and lower front. Other than that, the condition of this jacket is amazing.
Size: Labeled as a men's 44. Estimated modern size: Men's L or XL.
Please see actual measurements below before purchase..
- Pit to pit: 25.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 21.5"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 26"
- Length back: 28"