1960s Levis Big E Suede Leather Sherpa Jacket Size 40 (Fits M/L)
A rare and sort after garment that have recently been reproduced by LVC as a 1970's version of the 'Car Coat'. We are very pleased to share this amazing jacket with you.
- Made in USA in the 1960's
- Original 'Levis Slim Fits' label inside
- Double sided Big E pocket tab
- Tan brown color with beautiful to the leather
- Two slanted hand warmer pockets
- Soft suede leather outer
- Soft and warm shearling lining in body
- Soft satin lined sleeves
- Shearling collar
- Soft flannel and shearling lined pockets
- Heavy-duty Levis brass stud buttons all working perfectly
- This jacket has been professionally dry-cleaned
Condition: Good condition, but has a few red spots on sleeves and front. Please inspect all photos. No rips or holes.
Size: Labeled as a men's 40. Estimated modern size: Men's M or L.
Please see actual measurements below before purchase..
- Pit to pit: 23”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20”
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 24.5”
- Length back: 27”