1960s MAGV SOG ‘Silver’ Tiger Stripe Camo Fatigue Shirt Size A-M (Fits S)
The camouflage pattern that comes in many different variations and colors, are simply referred to as 'Tigers'. Originally used by the South Vietnamese Army, also known as The Army Of The Republic Of Vietnam (ARVN) and adopted in late 1962 by the US Special Forces such as LRRP's, SEALS, Marine Recon Group, SOG, Green Barrett's etc. Very rare and very sort after military garment.
- 100% Cotton
- Two chest pockets with button flaps
- Button opening
- Original buttons
- Very likely to be in-country made
- Faded green and brown on the stripes - This fade is referred to as ‘Silver Tiger’
- Handwritten name inside: Culver
- Condition: (G+) Some wear to the elbows (Not that visable in real life) and some minor wear to the lower part of the front (see pics). Other than that, good overall condition.
- Size: The original stamp reads A-M, which means it is an Asian size M. Fits smaller and would fit a mens modern size S in our opinion. Shirt is measured below:
- Pit to pit: 19"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 21.5"
- Front length: 23"
- Back length 25.5"