1960s LRRP Tiger Stripe Camo Fatigue Shirt Size A-M (Fits S)
The camouflage pattern that comes in many different variations and colors, are simply referred to as 'Tigers'. Originally used by the South Vietnamese Army, also known as The Army Of The Republic Of Vietnam (ARVN) and adopted in late 1962 by the US Special Forces such as LRRP's, SEALS, Marine Recon Group, SOG, Green Barrett's etc. Very rare and very sort after military garment.
- 100% Cotton
- Two chest pockets with button flaps
- Button opening
- Original buttons
- Very likely to be in-country made
- Faded black on the stripes - in some degree ‘purple tiger’
- Cuffless sleeves
- 'Ghost’ patches on chest
- Condition: (G+) No rips, holes or discoloration. The fade is even better in real life. One button missing, but overall good condition.
- Size: The original stamp is not visible. If made for the ARVN this would be an Vietnamese size M. If made for the US troops it would be a American size S. Shirt is measured below:
- Pit to pit: 18.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 21"
- Front length: 22.5"
- Back length: 24"