1960s M-65 Field Jacket Size M/L
The most iconic and timeless jacket of all time: M-65 Field Jacket
From the early Vietnam War-era it has been loved by US Army, USAF, SEABEES, Special Forces and civilians such as photographers, outdoorsy people, celebrities and fashionistas all over the world for its versatility and functionality.
- Made in USA mid-1960's
- Early 2nd pattern version
- Outer made of cotton/sateen and inner made of poplin cotton
- OG-107 olive green color
- Four large buttoned cargo pockets
- Smooth running Conmar aluminium zipper
- Conmar zipper on collar
- Drawstring on hood, waist and hem
- Traces from patch on chest
- Snap button closure
- Bi-swing back for better movement
- Velcro at cuffs and collar
- Inner buttons for liner attachment
- Original labels are not present
Condition: Good vintage condition with some wear. Pull has been replaced on the zipper and the hood has been taken out. Some loose stitching on hem
- Size is not labeled. This jacket would fit a men's modern size M or a slim L in our opinion. Please have a look at the actual measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to Pit: 22"
- Shoulders: 19"
- Sleeve from shoulder: 24.5" (can be slightly expanded)
- Length back: 30.5"