1960s Named US Army Airborne Type II Fatigue Shirt Size L/XL
- Classic OG-107 Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Made by B.V.D in the USA 1960's
- Type II version (The rarest of the three types)
- Two chest pockets with clipped rectangular pockets
- Original insignia featuring Specialist patches on both arms and Airborne patch on left shoulder as well as name tape and US Army patch on chest
- Name tape reads McClane
- Different replacement buttons, but most are dark brown (1950's style)
- Shorter sleeves as often seen on these type of cuffless shirts
Condition: (G+) Authentic fading on elbows and front as well as collar. No rips, holes or any major issues.
- Size: No size is marked. This shirt would fit a mens modern size L or a short XL in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase.
- Pit to pit: 25"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 24"
- Length front: 26"
- Length back: 30.5"