Skip to content
- Made in USA 1960's
- Used in Vietnam and seen in movies such as Full Metal Jacket, Platoon etc.
- 100% cotton sateen
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Faded olive green OG-107 color
- Rare transition Type III with green urea Type II buttons - Made in between the two types
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- Original insignia on chest and collar
- Nametape reads GUYTON
- Buttons on cuffs for adjustment
- Original manufacturers tag present
Condition: Dark color and crispy deadstock unworn condition.
Size: Labeled as a 15.5x33. We recommend this would fit a men's modern M. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 21" slims down to 18.5" halfway down
- Shoulder to shoulder: 17"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 24.2"
- Length front: 27"
- Length back: 29"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection