Skip to content
- Classic OG-107 Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Type I version (Produced between 1953 - 1963)
- Two chest pockets with rectangular pockets
- Original US Army patch and shoulder patches
- Name tape reads MOMEYER
- Brown urea buttons (1950's style)
- Random stencils in front placket
- Unreadable stencils in neck
Condition: Great overall fade with a few paint spots on lower font, near cuff and shoulder. Collar has some wear.
Size: Size unknown. Modern size estimate: L
- Boxy and short fit
- Please see actual measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 22.5"
- Length back: 27.5"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection