1960s Named USAF OG-107 Tyoe I Fatigue Shirt Size M
- Classic OG-107 Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Type I version (Produced between 1953 - 1963)
- Two chest pockets with rectangular pockets
- Olive green
- Original green Urea buttons (1960's style)
- Pencil slot inside left chest pocket
- Nametape on chest reads COLE
- Original USAF insignia
- Original tags and labels not present
Condition: Amazing fade and wear to this shirt. Left chest pocket button is broken, one small repair on front (see pic).
- Size: No sized marked. This shirt would fit a mens modern size M in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase.
- Pit to pit: 21.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19.5"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 22.3"
- Length front: 25"
- Length back: 27.5"