Skip to content
- Classic OG-107 Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Made in the USA in the 1960's
- Type II version (The rarest of the three types)
- Two chest pockets with clipped rectangular pockets
- Original insignia featuring Tactical Air Command on chest
- Name tape and USAF patch on chest
- Name tape reads COLE
- Green buttons (1960's style)
- Shorter sleeves as often seen on these type of cuff-less shirts
Condition: One small hole on back and one on right sleeve (see pics) Great fade to the olive green color.
Size: No sized marked. This shirt would fit a mens modern size S or M in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase.
- Pit to pit: 20"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 16.5"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 22.5"
- Length front: 25.5"
- Length back: 28.5"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection