1960's Named USAF OG-107 Type III Fatigue Shirt Size L
- Made in USA, 1960's
- Used in Vietnam and seen in movies such as Full Metal Jacket, Platoon etc.
- 100% cotton sateen
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Buttoned cuffs
- Faded olive green OG-107 color
- All original buttons
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- Original USAF patches on shoulders and chest
- Nametape reads SIMMONS
- Labels not readable
Condition: Great condition with a good fade. Some smaller spots and wear to the collar. No holes or rips.
- Size: No readable size label present. We recommend this would fit a men's modern L. Please see actual measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 23" slims down to 21.3" halfway down
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 26.5"
- Length back: 28.5"