Skip to content
- OG-107 Cotton Sateen Fatigue Shirt
- Made in USA in the 1960's and 1970's
- Used in the Vietnam War and seen in movies such as Full Metal Jacket, Platoon etc.
Olive green color
- Made as one of the first Type III's with Type II buttons
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Stamped J.E. IZZI over left chest pocket
IZZI is handwritten on lower front right side of the shirt
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- Buttons on cuffs for adjustment
Condition: (G) Good vintage condition with one very tiny hole on left arm. One button missing and one chest pocket button has been replaced. Soft feel and overall nice fade.
Size: Size label is not readable. We recommend this would fit a mens modern S or M. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 21" slims down to 19" halfway down
- Shoulder to shoulder: 16"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 24.5"
- Length front: 24"
- Length back: 26.5"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection