Skip to content
- The classic OG-107 Basic Utility Uniform saw widespread use in the Korean War, the Vietnam War and later in the Cold War-era.
- 8.5oz Cotton/sateen mix
- Two patch-pockets on front
- Two button-flap closed patch pockets on back
- Button fly
- Has a slightly darker olive green than most vintage fatigues
- Original buttons
- Belt loops
- No waist adjusters
- Wide straight fit with a high rise
Condition: (G+) Some smaller marks/spots on back, otherwise good vintage condition.
Size: Labaled as a 38x35, but please see measurements below before purchase:
- Waist: 17,5” x 2 = 35”
- Inseam: 32”
- Front rise: 14,5"
- Back rise: 17"
- Leg opening: 9"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection