1960s OG-107 Type I Fatigue Shirt Size L
- Classic OG-107 Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Type I version (Produced between 1953 - 1963)
- Two chest pockets with rectangular pockets
- Original US Army patch on chest
- Ghost marks from rank insignia on sleeves and chest
- Green Urea buttons (1960's style)
- Pencil slot inside left chest pocket
- Original tags washed out
Condition: Good authentic vintage condition with smaller marks from wear. Good fade to the olive green fabric.
- Size: No sized marked. This shirt would fit a mens modern size L in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase.
- Pit to pit: 23"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 23"
- Length front: 26"
- Length back: 29"