1960s OG-107 Type I Fatigue Shirt Size L
- Classic OG-107 Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Type I version (Produced between 1953 - 1963)
- Two chest pockets with rectangular pockets
- Olive green
- Original green Urea buttons (1960's style)
- Pencil slot inside left chest pocket
- Original tags and labels not present
Condition: One small hole on front (see pic) and one button broken i half on left chest pocket. Otherwise very good condition with a good fade and soft feel.
- Size: No sized marked. This shirt would fit a mens modern size L in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase.
- Pit to pit: 24”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20”
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 24”
- Length front: 25.5"
- Length back: 29”