1950s OG-107 Type I Fatigue Shirt Size S/M
- Classic OG-107 Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Type I version (Produced between 1953 - 1963)
- Brown urea buttons (1950's)
- Two chest pockets with rectangular pockets
- US Army patch on chest and specialist patches on both shoulders
- Name tape has been removed
- Pencil slot inside left chest pocket
- No original tags and labels present
- Amazing wear and fade
Condition: Great condition with a solid light green fade that looks great in contrast to the 50's brown buttons. Smaller spots and marks from normal wear.
- Size: No size or label. This shirt would fit a mens modern size S or a short M in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase.
- Pit to pit: 21"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 12"
- Length front: 24.5"
- Length back: 27.5"