1962 US Army OG-107 Type I Fatigue Shirt Size S (Fits S/M)
- Classic OG-107 Type I Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Made in USA in 1962
- Green urea buttons
- Two chest pockets with rectangular pockets
- US Army patch on chest
- Name tape and insignia has been removed
- Pencil slot inside left chest pocket
- All original tags and labels present
Condition: Great condition with smaller marks and rips from wear. One very small rip on left front shoulder as well as right back shoulder. Color is still dark and looks great. Please inspect all pictures before purchase.
- Size: Label read size S. It would fit a mens modern size S or M in our opinion, depending on desired fit. Please see measurements below before purchase.
- Pit to pit: 21"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5"
- Sleeves from shoulder: 23"
- Length front: 24.5"
- Length back: 28"