1960s OG-107 Type III Fatigue Shirt Size L/XL
- OG-107 Cotton Sateen Fatigue Shirt
- Made in USA in the 1960's and 1970's
- Used in Vietnam and seen in movies such as Full Metal Jacket, Platoon etc.
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Olive green color
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- US Army chest patch and shoulder patch
- Name tape reads Bulzako
- Buttons on cuffs for adjustment
- Original manufacturer tag is present but barely readable (dated 1965)
Condition: Amazing wash and fade to this shirt. No major spots or holes.
- Size: Size label is not readable. We recommend this would fit a mens modern L or a short XL. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 24.5" slims down to 22.7" halfway down
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 24"
- Length front: 27.5"
- Length back: 29"