Skip to content
- We have three of these classic OG-107 Basic Utility Uniform shirts for sale.
- It saw widespread use in the the Vietnam War and later in the Cold War-era.
- Type III's are the most common and were produced from 1964 to 1989
- 8.5oz Cotton/sateen
- Two patch-pockets on chest
- Pencil slot on left chest pocket
- One button on cuff
- Dark olive green
- Original buttons
- Named MAPPS on nametape
- Original US Army insignia on chest and left shoulder
Condition: (Ex+) Perfect condition with minor wear. Soft feel and nice wash to it.
Size: Labaled as a 16x36, and fits a mens modern L in our opinion.
Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 24,5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18,5-19”
- Sleeve length from shoulder to end of cuff: 26"
- Length front: 26,5 - 27"
- Length back: 29,5"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection