The most iconic and timeless jacket of all time: M-65 Field Jacket
From the early Vietnam War-era it has been loved by US Army, USAF, SEABEES, Special Forces and civilians such as photographers, outdoorsy people, celebrities and fashionistas all over the world for its versatility and functionality. This is the rare 1st pattern version of the jacket without epaulets.
- Made in USA in the mid 1960's
- OG-107 olive green
- Outer made of cotton/sateen and inner made of poplin cotton
- Four large cargo pockets with stud buttons
- Concealed hood inside collar
- Smooth running Conmar alu ‘wire’ zipper
- Conmar alu zipper on hood
- Drawstring on hood, waist and hem.
- Stud buttoned front
- Bi-swing gussets on back for better movement
- Velcro at cuffs and collar
- Inner buttons for liner attachment
Condition: Distressed condition with spots and paint on front and sleeves, discoloration on cuffs and a few rips in gussets on cuffs. Hem stitching is loose at one side.
- Size: No labels with size indication. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to Pit: 22.5”
- Shoulders: 20”
- Sleeve from shoulder: 25” can be slightly expanded)
- Length back: 31.5”
- Length front: 28”