1960's Stenciled USAF OG-107 Type III Transition Fatigue Shirt Size M
- Made in USA 1960's
- Used in Vietnam and seen in movies such as Full Metal Jacket, Platoon etc.
- 100% cotton sateen
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Buttoned cuffs
- Faded olive green OG-107 color
- Original Type II Urea buttons
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- Original USAF patches on shoulders and chest
- Very cool pocket watch stencil on chest pocket
Condition: Great condition with a slight fade. No holes or rips. Sleeves have been professionally tailored to a slimmer fit.
- Size: Labeled 15.5x35. We recommend this would fit a men's modern M. Please see actual measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 20" slims down to 18" halfway down
- Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 26"
- Length front: 27"
- Length back: 29"