1960s Union Made Lee 101LJ Storm Rider Lined Denim Jacket Size 46-Reg (Fits L/XL)
- Made in USA
- Iconic and timeless cowboy denim jacket
- 60's style rayon label
- Two chest pockets
- Tan contrast corduroy collar
- Alaskan blanket lining (50% wool)
- All original Lee Riders brass buttons
- Adjusters on back with 'cat's eye' buttons
- Authentic Union Made label inside chest pocket
Condition: (G) Good vintage condition with minor wear to the jacket. The colar is busted and looks cool, but could need a repair. Color is still medium-deep blue indigo with some nice fading on sleeves and body.
- Size: Tagged as a 46-Regular. Jacket will fit a mens modern L or perhaps an XL with just a tee underneath. Please see measurements below before purchase and please bare in mind the lining makes the jacket sit tight.
- Pit to pit: 26.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 21"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 24.5"
- Length front: 21"
- Length back: 23.5"
- Waist: 23"
Includes FREE shipping in the EU.