1960s US Army OG-107 Type II Fatigue Shirt Size L
- Classic OG-107 Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Made in the USA in the 1960's
- Type II version (The rarest of the three types)
- Two chest pockets with clipped rectangular pockets
- Original US Army patch on chest
- Marks from nametape patch
- Brown buttons (1950's style)
- Shorter sleeves as often seen on these type of cuffless utility shirts
- Stamp inside front placket
- Original labels and tags not present
Condition: Perfect condition with no marks, rips or holes. Solid dark olive green color with minimal fade.
- Size: No size is marked. This shirt would fit a mens modern size L or even an XL in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase.
- Pit to pit: 24"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 21"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 23"
- Length front: 26"
- Length back: 29.5"