1960's US Army OG-107 Type III Cut-Off Fatigue Shirt Size M/L
- Made in USA 1960's
- Used in Vietnam and seen in movies such as Full Metal Jacket, Platoon etc.
- 100% cotton sateen
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Faded olive green OG-107 color
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- Ghost traces from insignia and patches
- Cut off sleeves
Condition: Good condition with some very faint discoloration on the back and a sunfaded stripe on right shoulder. Good fade and soft feel.
- Size: No label with size. We recommend this would fit a men's modern M or L. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22" slims down to 20" halfway down
- Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5"
- Sleeves from shoulder: 10.5"
- Length front: 26.5"
- Length back: 28"