1960s USAF OG-107 Type I Fatigue Shirt Size M/L
- Classic OG-107 Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Type I version (Produced between 1953 - 1963)
- Two chest pockets with rectangular pockets
- Original USAF patches on shoulders
- Name tape has been removed
- Green Urea buttons, two some have been replaced
- Pencil slot inside left chest pocket
- No original tags and labels present
Condition: Worn condition. Some buttons have been replaced and left chest pocket is missing button. Some distressing/rips on front (see pic).
Has a very nice light green overall fade.
- Size: No size on shirt. It would fit a mens modern size M or a short L in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase.
- Pit to pit: 22"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 21.5"
- Length front: 25.5"
- Length back: 28.5"