1960s USN G-1 Leather Flight Jacket Size M/L
- US Navy G-1 Leather Flight Jacket, originally known as the M-422 and later as the ANJ-3
- Brown leather jacket with brown mouton collar
- Outer made of goatskin
- Nylon inner
- Wool cuffs and waistband
- Two tront pockets with brown urea buttons
- One inside pocket with snap button
- Storm flap on collar
- Serval brass zipper
- Bi-swing back for better movement
- Stenciled inside - VP 19 00
- Original VS-38 squadron patch on chest
- U S N stamped out on wind blocker front placket
Fit: Bomber jacket fit with a slightly shorter back for better seating in aircraft.
Condition: Good condition with a few spots on sleeves, a few moth bites in the wool and a missing pull on zipper (has a keyring to use instead) No rips or holes. Original neck label is not present. This jacket has not been worn for years and it needs to be broken in. Leather is a little stiff and zipper also needs to be use a dozen times before it runs perfect.
- Size: No label or size is present. We recommend this to fit a mens modern M or L. Please see measurements before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 21.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 26.5"
- Length front: 21.5"
- Length back: