1960s Woolrich Woolen Mills Hunting Jacket Size 44 (Fits L/XL)
John Rich founded Woolrich Woolen Mills in Plum Run, Pennsylvania USA in 1830, where lumberjacks and huntsmen needed durable coats and jackets. The 'Buffalo Plaid' Mackinaw is one of the most iconic wool outerwear garments and the quality is built to last a lifetime. Read more about Woolrich in this article by Heddels.
- Made in Pennsylvania, USA in the 1960's
- 100% fine wool outer
- Soft contrast flannel lining
- Beautiful red and black 'Buffalo Plaid'
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Two large buttoned side game pockets
- Two slanted handwarmer pockets
- One big game pocket on back with one buttoned opening in each side
- Big brass Talon zipper
- Buttoned adjusters cuffs
- Belt adjuster in waist
- Wool cuffs inside sleeves
- All original buttons
- Storm flap on collar
- Original rayon label in neck
Condition: Outstanding vintage condition! A few rips in the lining by the neck and a small stain in lining on the lower back. No rips or holes.
- Size: Labeled as a size 44. In our best judgement this jacket will fit a mens modern size L or XL. Please see all measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 25"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 21"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25"
- Length front: 23.5"
- Length back: 26.5"