Skip to content
- Utility/workwear jacket by Wrangler
- 1960's Label
- Outer made of 100% lightweight denim
Fully blanket lined (wool and poly blend)
- Made in USA
- Black contrast corduroy collar
- Short and boxy fit
- Chain- and single stitched
- Two slanted front pockets
- Original Talon brass zipper
- One-button cuffs
- Wrangler neck label intact
- Medium wash with a really nice fade
Condition: Good vintage condition, with a really good fade/wash. Blanket lining has ripped inside shoulders. Can easily be fixed. One spot on right shoulder (See pic)
Size: Marked as a size 42. Jacket will fit a mens modern M or L in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 24"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 21"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25"
- Length front: 21"
- Length back: 24"
- Waist: 21"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection