Skip to content
- Classic OG-107 Olive Green Uniform shirt
- Type I version (Produced between 1953 - 1963)
- Dated 1962
- Two chest pockets with rectangular flaps
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- Different replacement buttons, but most are dark brown (1950's style)
Condition: (Ex+) Deadstock. No rips, holes or signs of wear. Dark olive green color that have been washed once.
Size: Marked as a mens L. This shirt would fit a mens modern size L or XL in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase.
- Pit to pit: 26”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 21”
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 23.5”
- Length front: 27”
- Length back: 30.5”
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection