1963 Named US Army OG-107 Type I Fatigue Shirt Size S
- Made in USA 1963
- Used in the Korean conflict and in the early stages of Vietnam
- 100% cotton sateen
- Type 1 - Rectangular chest pockets
- Two buttoned chest pockets
- Faded OG-107 Olive green color
- Green urea buttons (1960's style)
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- Original insignia on chest
- Name tape reads GUYTON
- Original manufacturers tag present
Condition: Good vintage condition with wear and a lovely fade. Top button replaced.
- Size: No size is stamped or tagged. We recommend this would fit a men's modern size S Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 20.5"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19"
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 22.5"
- Length front: 24.5"
- Length back: 27"