1968 US Army M-65 'Fishtail' Parka + M-51 Liner Size M-reg (Fits L/XL)
- M-65 Parka - also known as the ’Fishtail Parka’
- Dated 1968
- Produced in the USA by Mason & Hughes Inc.
- All original and working snap buttons and zipper with pull
- Draw strings at waist and hem
- Hood can be attached
- Woolen pockets
- This coat has possibly seen wartime and has a few spots and very nice repairs. See pics.
- Missing one button on left sleeve.
- Incl. M-51 Korean War-Era Mohair Frieze liner jacket. It has seen better days, with a few loose edges, but very warm and fits the parka perfectly.
Size is labeled as mens Medium-Regular, but fits a mens modern size L or XL. Please see measurments and keep in mind that winter jackets need at least one inch extra for warmth.
- Pit to pit: 27”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 22,5”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 24,5
- Sleeve from pit to end of cuff: 20”
- Length front: 31,5
- Length back (neckline to end of fishtail): 40”