Skip to content
- Type III version of the classic OG-107 uniform shirt
- 100% Cotton-sateen
- Used in the Vietnam War and after.
- Two chest pockets
- Pencil slot in left chest pocket
- Classic olive green color
- Manufactured by U & W Mfg Co 1968
- Looks like all the original insignia is present. No ghost patches.
- US Army and 52nd Airborne patches among other
- Name tape reads Brechner
- Buttons on cuffs for adjustment
Condition: (VG+) Very good clean condition with no rips, holes or spots. Good overall wash/fade and soft feel.
Size: No size is marked. We believe it fits between a mens modern M or L. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 23”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 17”
- Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 22.3”
- Length front: 26”
- Length back: 28.6”
Includes free shipping in the EU.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection