1968 US Army Modified 4th Pattern Jungle Jacket Size S-Long (Fits M/L)
The 4th pattern 'Jungle Jacket' was reintroduced with drainage holes, back yoke and only one pencil slot in left pocket. This one is a rare modified example with exposed buttons, just like the 1st pattern, but without epaulets, gasflap and waist adjusters.
- Made in USA, dated 1968 by Bonham Mfg. Inc.
- 100% cotton ripstop
- Faded OG-107 olive green
- Four large cargo pockets with drainage holes
- Pencil slots in left chest pocket
- Professionally made button holes
- Buttons in cuffs for adjustment
- Original US Army insignia on collar and chest
- 'Ghost' patches from nametape and shoulder patch
- Original labels present
- All original buttons present
- Condition: Beautiful light green fade all over. One small hole on back bottom by hem. Otherwise amazing condition.
- Size: Label reads S-Long. This jacket would fit a tall mens M or a slim L in our opinion. Please have a look at the measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18”
- Length of sleeve from shoulder to cuff: 23.5”
- Length front: 28.5”
- Length back: 31.5