1968 USAF MA-1 Flight Jacket by Alpha Ind. Size M
- Possibly the most popular flight jacket: The MA-1
- Made in USA by Alpha Industries
- Dated 1. March 1968
- 100% Nylon outer in classic sage green color
- Wool interlining and nylon inner lining in 'rescue orange'
- Two slanted front pockets and two inner pockets - all with working stud buttons
- Wool cuffs, waist and collar band
- Soft flannel lining in pockets
- Main zipper is a Scovil brass zipper with a leather pull, that works on both sides
- Shoulder pocket Scovil Gripper HBT zipper
- The original manufacturer's label still inside pocket
Condition: Very good vintage condition with smaller signs of wear. One small spot on left cuff and some discoloration on collar. No rips or holes.
- Size: Labeled as an M. These jackets can fit a variety of sizes depending on desired fit, due the wide fit. It can easily fit a slightly oversized S, a perfect M or even a L for a more tight modern fit. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 25"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 24"
- Length front: 22"
- Length from neckline down back: 23.5"