Skip to content
- 3rd Pattern Ripstop Cotton version of the classic ’Slant Pocket’ Tropical Combat Jacket
- Made in USA by Alpha Industries
- Dated 1969
- Nicely faded ERDL camo. Also known as Leaf camo. Mostly issued to elite troops post-1967 like the LRRP's, SOG, Navy SEALS, Rangers etc. and was later adopted by the US Army and USMC.
- Very popular and versatile military garment
- Also seen in Hollywood movies as Platoon, Apocalypse Now, Full Metal Jacket among others.
- Four cargo pockets with buttons and drainage holes
- One pencil slot on left pocket
- Original buttons
- Adjusters on cuffs
- All original labels intact
Condition: (Vg+) Soft feel to the slighly faded ripstop. No holes or rips and no marks of any kind.
Size: Label reads S-Regular. Fits a modern mens size M in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 22”
- Shoulder to shoulder: 17,5”
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 23”
- Length front: 26.5”
- Length back: 29”
Price is including shipping in the EU.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection