Skip to content
- 3rd Pattern version of the classic ’Slant Pocket’ Tropical Combat Jacket
- Made in USA by Covington Industries, Inc.
- Dated 1969
- OG-107 olive green
- 5oz Poplin Ripstop
- Very popular and versatile military garment
- Also seen in Hollywood movies as Platoon, Apocalypse Now, Full Metal Jacket among others.
- Four cargo pockets with buttons and drainage holes
- One pencil slot on left pocket
- Original buttons
- Adjusters on cuffs
Condition: (EX-) Deadstock condition. Ripstop is still shiny and crispy, but have minor wear from storage, that may come off when washed.
Size: Label reads M-Regular, but fits a mens modern L in our opinion. Please see measurements below before purchase:
- Pit to pit: 24
- Shoulder to shoulder: 19"
- Sleeve from shoulder to end of cuff: 25”
- Length front: 29"
- Length back: 33"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection